EBC & Gokyo Lakes Circuit Trek
Amazing Opportunity to
- Be a part of the world’s highest base camp trekking
- Explore the spectacular Sherpa Village
- Visit Tengbouche, one of the most famous monasteries
- Admire Mt Everest from Kala Pattar (5545m)
- Visit the Heritage sites of Kathmandu
- 3 Nights stay in Ktm at the Hotel Fairfield by Marriott on twin sharing B/B plan.
- 15 Nights at Tea House on twin sharing basis on full board plan "AP".
- Highest Altitude 5545 meters, average 3900m
- All transfer by private AC vehicle and 2 internal flights
- Emergency including oxygen, PAC bag and first aid kit.
- Airport pick-ups and transfers in a private AC vehicle with our representative
- Tea House accommodation during the trek
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner during the trek
- Domestic flight ktm-lukla-ktm
- An English Speaking Sherpa Guide
- Porter Service (2:1)
- Down Jacket & Sleeping Bags (to be returned after the trek)
- UpEverest T-shirts & Duffel Bag
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits
- All Government and local taxes
- Farewell dinner (Jazz bar with live music)
What's not Included
- Visa Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Medical and Vaccinations
- Any hot and alcoholics beverages during the trek
- Hot Showers during the trek
- Hot drinking water during the trek
- Tips (Not compulsory but be resonable, while you do)
- Single accommodation available(with supplement cost)
- International Air tickets
- Charger for Mobile & Electronic devices
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Sattellite Phone usage ( USD 5 per minute )
Dates & Prices 2019
Local Travel & Trekking Company
We are a local trekking company registered with Govt. of Nepal. We operate our own treks and tours in Nepal. Hence we can assure you the highest service standard and unique local expertise. We are also associate with Nepal Tourism Board, Trekking Agency Association of Nepal (TAAN), Adventure Travel Trade Association (ATTA), Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA Nepal Chapter) and Kathmandu Environmental Education Project (KEEP).
No Extra Commission
Unlike other booking sites and marketplace, they just take your booking and give the operation part of trekking to the third party vendor in Nepal. When you book with us, there is no third party commission arrangement, so our cost will always remain reasonable for you and the service would be much obviously better.
Everest Summiteers on Team
Besides the expert guides, we are also proud to have 4 Everest Summiteer in our team, who will be the lead guide for your trek to Everest Base Camp. (Please refer the package here)
Exclusive Partnership with Global Rescue for Insurance
We have been appointed as exclusive partner agent of Global Rescue for Nepal. Hence we can also issue Global Rescue world-class memberships plans including Medical and Security Evacuation
Partnership with Domestic Airlines & Helicopter Services.
We are an online partner agent with all the domestic airlines and helicopter companies of Nepal. So the inter-city connectivity including Lukla Airport is easily bookable through us. Besides you can also book inter-city bus tickets and rent various types of vehicles on line with us.